Feast your eyes on this…
Let us do the cooking this Christmas so you can relax with your friends and family and enjoy beautiful views of Hull Marina.
We’ll be serving a drink on arrival and a sumptuous four-course Christmas lunch followed by coffee and homemade chocolates.
Our sittings for Christmas Day lunch will be at 12:30pm and 3:00pm. If your friends or family are travelling into Hull city centre from afar, they can even extend the festivities with a stay in one of our comfy bedrooms.
Christmas Day lunch menu
Christmas is all about great food, and you’ll find something you love on our festive menu:
- Prawn and avocado cocktail, Marie rose sauce, rustic bread
- Chicken, apricot and pancetta terrine, red onion chutney, ciabatta crispbread
- Fig and blue cheese crumble salad, honey-drizzle dressing (V)
- Cream of leek and potato soup (V)
- Turkey, pigs in blankets, chestnut stuffing, rosemary roast potatoes and winter vegetables
- Rib of beef, Yorkshire puddings, horseradish sauce, rosemary roast potatoes and winter vegetables
- Baked hake, wilted spinach, white wine cream sauce and rosemary roast potatoes
- Roast parsnip and cheddar tart, rosemary roasted potatoes, creamy mash, winter vegetables
- Traditional Christmas pudding and brandy sauce (V)
- Dark chocolate delice (V)
- Cheeseboard and biscuits with celery and grapes (V)
Followed by freshly brewed coffee or tea with homemade chocolates.
Ready to book?
(V) = no meat or fish.