Ready for the new year?
Welcome 2020 at our New Year’s Eve gala dinner in Hull on Tuesday 31st December 2019!*
It’s the perfect event for you and your partner, or why not invite a group of your nearest and dearest for a night of fun?
You’ll get to feast on a Christmas-inspired four-course meal, followed by tea and coffee.
Our resident DJ will then get you moving on the dance floor all night long and when the clock strikes twelve you’ll get to toast the new year with a glass of fizz.
It’s only £55.00 per person and you’ll get to party from 7:00pm – 2:00am.
An indulgent menu, just for you
You’ll get to choose your favourite festive treats from our menu:
- Chicken, apricot and pancetta terrine, red onion chutney, ciabatta crispbread
- Smoked salmon, rocket leaves, dill crème fraiche
- Oven-baked field mushrooms, garlic and mature cheddar sauce, toasted rustic bread (V)
- Cream of leek and potato soup (V)
- Slow-cooked blade of beef, dauphinoise potatoes, root vegetables and red wine jus
- Baked hake, wilted spinach, white wine cream sauce and rosemary roast potatoes
- Pan-seared chicken breast, wild mushroom and cream sauce, rosemary roast potatoes and root vegetables
- Roast parsnip and cheddar tart, rosemary roast potatoes, creamy mash, winter vegetables (V)
- Dark chocolate delice (V)
- Gin and elderflower cheesecake slice (V)
- Cheeseboard and biscuits with celery and grapes (V)
Followed by freshly brewed coffee or tea with chocolate mints.
Let’s book you in
*Adults only. Sample menu included above. Gluten-free gravy. Vegan option available on request. (V) = no meat or fish.