We are delighted to be able to open our hotel’s doors to everyone once again. As part of our service, we are continuing to serve delicious food and drinks to our hotel guests, with some temporary changes to keep everyone safe and happy.
For many people, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we want you to enjoy a hearty breakfast when you stay with us.
How can I order breakfast?
We know you’re always on the go and like a bit of flexibility so for breakfast you can:
- Dine in our restaurant
- Or collect a To Go breakfast bag from reception
Breakfast in our restaurant
If you’d like to dine in our restaurant, all you need to do is book a table slot with our staff. Once you’re seated, our team will take your order at your table and deliver it to you when it’s ready.
Our restaurant might get a little busy from time to time, but we might be able to find you a spot if you’d like a table but haven’t got a slot booked. Simply ask one of our friendly staff.
Breakfast times at our restaurant
We’re serving breakfast at the following times in our restaurant:
- Monday – Friday: 6.30am – 9.30am (Please note the last sitting is at 9am)
- Saturday and Sunday: 7.30am – 10.30am (Please note the last sitting is at 10am)
Your breakfast options
You can enjoy a selection of delicious continental or hot breakfast items, including:
- A variety of cereals and milk
- Toast or bread rolls, with a choice of spread and jams
- A selection of cheese
- A hot bap (with a vegan option)
- A hot plated breakfast, with bacon, sausage, fried, scrambled or poached egg, beans, hash browns and mushrooms
- A vegetarian hot plated breakfast with vegetarian sausage, fried, scrambled or poached egg, beans, hash browns and mushrooms
- A pot of porridge
There will also be a range of hot and cold drinks served to your table, including:
- Orange, apple, or cranberry juice
To Go breakfast bags
You can alternatively collect a To Go breakfast bag from our reception in the morning, with the choice of eating this in your room or taking it away with you. Your breakfast bag will include some continental breakfast items and a hot item including a bacon, sausage or vegetarian sausage bap. You can speak to reception if you have any preferences or allergies.
Dining in our lounge and alfresco areas
Whether you fancy a snack during the day or something more satisfying, you can dine in our lounge and alfresco areas too.
Simply order something to eat or a drink from our staff and they’ll deliver it to you safely.
Lunch and dinner
Whether you’re feeling peckish or want a more filling meal, we have a range of dishes available to you between 12 pm – 9pm every day.
You can enjoy lunch and dinner in our restaurant and al fresco areas – simply book a slot for your table here, or with our team.
If you’re ordering online, please make sure you select either the ‘Collection’ or ‘Order to Table’ option.
Fancy our take-in service?
If you fancy ordering food to take away with you or enjoy in your room, you can order online here.
You can also dial 4055 or ‘Room Service’ on your in-room phone.
Please note this is a collection only service.
Covid-19: our health and safety measures
Keeping you healthy, happy and well-fed is our goal, whilst ensuring that you enjoy a safe stay with us. That is why we have introduced many enhanced hygiene and safety measures to our hotel.
Our dining area will also have a range of new measures put in place to ensure you have an enjoyable experience with us:
- We’ve added floor markings and helpful signs that will help our guests keep a safe distance
- Our friendly staff will be wearing protective equipment and will deliver your food and drinks to your table
- All areas of our restaurant will be kept spotless, with more frequent cleaning
Find out more about what we are doing to keep our hotel safe and secure in our Covid-19 FAQs.
To find out more about our dining options please contact us or speak to our friendly staff members at the reception.