Let’s get back to business…
We are planned and we are prepared to host your socially distanced meeting, enabling you to get back to business.
We are currently able to accommodate meetings for key & essential businesses up to 4th July 2020.
Keep checking this page for further updates as we keep updated with the Government Guidelines.
What are we doing to keep your delegates safe?
- All of our meeting spaces have been set-up to accommodate the 2-metre social distancing rule, from each side of the meeting room table, allowing delegates to walk past each other safely to enter and exit the room.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the hotel.
- Refreshments are delivered to the conference room in takeaway cups.
- Lunch orders are delivered to the conference room in disposable containers, along with disposable cutlery.
How many delegates can we accommodate?
- The Myton Suite can seat up to nine delegates in a boardroom layout
- The Humber Suite can seat up to four delegates in a boardroom layout
- The Suffolk Suite can seat up to two in an interview-style layout
Flexible meeting terms and conditions
We want to ensure you’ve got some flexibility with your booking which is why for meetings booked after 14th April 2020, to take place up to and including 30th November 2020, we have updated our terms.
Please contact our team to find out more.
Plus, sign up for IHG Business Rewards, and you will be rewarded no matter the size of the booking.